Speedrite | 12000i Energizer | BACKORDERED
Currently out of stock, please expect delays in shipping.
Fully featured. Remote control capable. Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control.
Powers up to 180 acres / 70 ha (75 mi) of fence
12 J maximum output energy (16 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Bi-polar technology. Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Speedrite Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control
- Remote capable (remote sold separately ST102). Using a Speedrite fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance
- LCD Voltage Display. Displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage. LCD is backlit for viewing in poor light conditions
- Indicator lights (voltage and battery). Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low Interference. Cyclic Wave™ technology delivers outstanding fence performance and helps to minimize electromagnetic interference in line with international EMC standards
- Earth monitoring. Indicates earth system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the earth system
- Versatile mounting and power options.
- Half voltage terminal.
- Adjustable output power and pulse speeds.
- Includes battery lead and mains power adaptor.
TO COMPARE ALL ENERGIZER MODELS WE OFFER, CHECK OUT OUR DETAILED
COMPARISON CHART HERE.
Distance powers: 75 mi
Distance powers: 180 acres
Distance powers: 70 ha
Input Voltage: 12 V / 100 - 240 V
Maximum stored energy: 16.0 J
Maximum output energy: 12.0 J
Output Voltage @ 500 Ω: 7,700 V
Weight: 11 lbs
Volume: 13" x 10.2" x 4.25"
2 year warranty
- Brand: Speedrite
- Type: Energizers
- Product #: 814086
- Color: red
- Ideal Uses: Remote control capable
- Warranty: 2
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Red Sizzle | 1S .25J Solar Fence Energizer | BACKORDERED
Red Sizzle | 62M 6.5J Plug In Fence Energizer | BACKORDERED