Gallagher | S10 Energizer (DISCONTINUED)
The Gallagher S10 Solar Energizer is a fully portable solar energizer built to power up to 3 miles / 15 acres of single wire fence and boasts several solar technology improvements (over other solar chargers like the s17 and s20) that make it ideal for garden protection, temporary grazing applications, livestock and pet containment. The S10 will continue to work up to 3 weeks without the sun.
The S10 is smaller, lighter and more powerful than it's predecessor the S16, making it the perfect solution for most portable fencing projects as well as garden pest protection and even small horse and livestock areas. It is very tough, drop resistant, including waterproof casing with built-in lightning protection. It is designed to be left outside in all weather conditions.
The S10 has a 360 degree mounting capability, making it easy to mount onto a post that is already part of the fence line, no matter what direction the post is facing. Easily face you S10 towards the sun.
- Stored Joules: 0.1
- Output Joules: 0.08
- Distance Powered: Up to 3 miles / 15 acres (single wire)
- If you would like fence & ground leads added to your order please select the leads option in the dropdown above. The S10 does not ship with fence/ground leads by default no matter where purchased.
- Quickly and easily installed
- Works up to 3 weeks without the sun
- Drop resistant and waterproof casing with built-in lightning protection
- Automatically slows down at night when livestock are less active to conserve battery power
- 3 year warranty
INTERESTED IN A COST EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE? CHECK OUT OUR LONG AWAITED ENERGIZER SERIES
RED SIZZLE 1S - 0.25J ENERGIZER
TO COMPARE ALL ENERGIZER MODELS WE OFFER, CHECK OUT OUR DETAILED
COMPARISON CHART HERE.
Stock Commonly Controlled
Gallagher S10 Overview Video
Gallagher S10 Lab Tests Video
Gallagher S10 Features
MANUALS & OTHER INFORMATION
- Brand: Gallagher
- Type: Energizers
- Product #: G341404
- Color: black/orange
- Ideal Uses: Temporary and remote fencing without access to 110V power
- Warranty: 3
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When I test my fence what should my voltmeter show
You should be seeing anywhere from 5000-7000 volts.
Will it stay hot with grass touching it
If you have tall grass along the fence it could short it out. Typical fences will have some grass, when this is the case the S10 will only be able to cover a shorter distance of a .5 mile. A clean fence with no grass or shrubs will be able to cover up to 3 miles on a single wire.