INSULATED LINE POST
A tailor-made, fully insulated line post for low cost, low maintenance permanent electric fencing for sheep, cattle and horses.
Sold in pack of 10.
- Easy to transport - Light, smooth and compact
- Long life - High quality materials ensure a long life. A UV protected polyethylene sheath protects fiberglass from UV damage
- High strength clips - Glass filled nylon “snap-on” clips form a reliable connection with 160 lb holding force – typically twice as strong as most conventional wood or steel post insulator systems. Insulator Line Post Clips sold separately
- Flexible posts - The strong yet flexible solid fiberglass core enables the post to flex when the fence is impacted, preventing broken or bent posts, and minimizing animal injury
- Multiple configurable wire heights - Pre-formed wire attachment locations enable many different fence configuration
- Fast and simple install - The composite post can be easily installed. Wires simply clip onto the post, making it significantly faster than stapling or pinning on traditional post insulator systems
- Strong ground anchoring - The multi-flanged foot design ensures strong ground anchoring, reducing the likelihood of post heave or post misalignment over time
- Note: Post height measured from ground
|Width or Length||2.8"|