Speedrite 1000 Energizer
- Can be used in 110V. battery or solar power applications. providing convenient. versatile livestock control.
- Powers up to 10 miles (40 acres) of fence
- 1 J maximum output energy (1.4 J stored energy)
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Speedrite Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer. for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel - 10 watt
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience. these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low Impedance. Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage. undergrowth
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall. post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation. depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds.
- Includes 110V power adaptor. battery leads. and fence leads.
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty
Great Product for All of My Animals
'I have bought 3 of these Speedrite 1000 Energizer. I gave 2 of them to our grown children to use on their farms. I use mine on the electric netting so it doesn't drag down my perimeter fences. I really like being able to use it as AC or DC. All of the parts come with it so you don't have to buy extra parts. Very easy to hook-up. Works great with our horses. sheep. and chickens.”
Works Like A Charm
'Having owned a 'plug-in' Speedrite in the past with tremendous results. I knew the Speedrite 1000 was what I needed for my fence. I run two wires along my existing hogwire fence to keep my Anatolian in and others out. It is run off a battery with a solar panel to charge it. A Speedrite packs a wallop.”
'I love these Speedrite energizers... I have order this. after using the 3000. Among being tough. easy to set up. self explanatory to use. having power options. they monitor the well being of your battery (i.e. so you don't kill it by taking it below 40%) and can be used in any set-up -- plugged into power mains. solar. and/or batteries! Can't beat all these.”
Type: Fence Energizer/DC & Solar Powered
Product #: 809446
Ideal Uses: Powers up to 40 acres (10 miles) of electric horse fencing