Gallagher | S400 Charger
A portable super tough Energizer that comes with a rechargeable battery and in-built solar panel. The S400 with 4.0 Joules of stored energy, is quick and easy to install and is suitable for short term, portable fencing on small farms up to 40 acres.
Clean Fence: 60 miles / 280 acres
Typical Fence: 20 miles / 120 acres
Stored Energy: 4.0 Joules
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Convenient fully integrated portable power
- Turn on and forget - with automated battery management, energizer will continue to work for up to 1 week without sun
- Portable and quick to install - easily set up in any loc
- ation and moved about as required allowing it to be used for strip grazing and better pasture management
- Water resistant case, with convenient carry handle and built in lightning protection – designed to be left outside, rain, hail or shine. Keeps stock contained in all weather conditions
- Multiple power options
- Wildlife Mode pulses fast day and night.
- Full Power Mode pulses fast during the day and slower at night, conserving power when animals are less active
- Battery status indicator - provides peace of mind by indicating if the battery needs to be charged or replaced
- 360 degree mounting on steel posts for correct orientation toward the sun - allows the energizer to be mounted on a post that is already part of the fence line, regardless of which way the post is facing
- Fully integrated, ready to use - includes fence leadset, rechargeable 12v battery, & solar panel
TO COMPARE ALL ENERGIZER MODELS WE OFFER, CHECK OUT OUR DETAILED
MANUALS & OTHER INFORMATION
- Brand: Gallagher
- Type: Energizers
- Product #: G361404
- Color: black/orange
- Warranty: 3
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.