Terms and Conditions
Sometimes when buying online, you can't be sure that a product will suit your needs. While our exceptional service staff will do whatever they can to make sure a products fits your needs, you may find that when the product arrives it isn't what you expected.
But don't worry, all our products shipped from us come with a 30 day return window with no restocking fees! If you're unsure whether your order will ship from us, get in touch and we'll let you know. Items shipped from the manufacturer, such as Centaur's fence rolls, are subject to the manufacturer's return policy.
- Our return policy only applies to items that ship from us. Items that are shipped manufacturer-direct are subject to the manufacturer's return policy.
- The return window lasts 30 days from the date of the order. You must fill out the return form (linked above) within that window to be eligible for a return. The form can be completed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Extensions may be granted for reasonable issues such as shipping delays.
- You must contact us before returning any item. Any items sent to us without proper return authorization will be subject to a restocking fee or shipping charge to send it back.
- All items must be in original, unused, and unopened condition to be eligible for return. Damaged, opened, or used items may be returned for a partial refund or store credit. If you have opened or used your product, there may be manufacturer guarantees or warranties.
- All shipping, handling, and packaging costs incurred are your sole responsibility. We do not guarantee that we will refund shipping costs from the original purchase, and we do not guarantee that we will cover any costs associated with returning the items, including but not limited to shipping, handling, and packaging materials.
- Items may be exchanged for another product. Items must be shipped back either to us or to the manufacturer/distributor with our prior approval. Please note that you are requesting an exchange on the return form. All shipping and handling costs are your responsibility. Any item(s) returned are credited toward the new item(s) and shipping cost, minus any applicable restocking fees. Any balance not covered by this credit must be paid prior to the new item(s) being sent out.
- Any issuance of refunds or store credit are subject to these conditions, determined at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to alter, amend, and/or change our return policy at any time.
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website. Manufacturer warranties are specific to each supplier and do not fall under the responsibility of Redstone Supply.
Disclaimer of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Applicable Laws (choice of venue and forum)
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Illinois courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.