Red Sizzle | 62MBS 6.5J Multi-Powered Energizer
Our multi-use energizer can be used in plug in, battery, or solar power applications. Ideal for larger pastures.
Powers up to 62 miles of fence
Controlled Animals: Cattle, Horse, Pig, Bull, Sheep, Goat, Deer, Wolf, Rabbits, Raccoon, Bear, Dog, Poultry
6.5J stored joules energy
3.5J maximum output
- For best long-term performance, install 62MBS in a covered area if possible or place inside a ventilated weatherproof box.
- The 6 LED indicator lights provide the voltage performance of your fence.
- Safe using low impedance shock technology.
- At a glance, know that your fence is operational with our power LED light.
- Medium energizer to deter even the most difficult animals to contain: stallions, bulls, or goats.
- Made of a durable construction. It will not rust, corrode, is shock resistant, and made with built in lightening protection. Product is made with IP54 weather resistance.
- Fast Installation with convenient rear mounting hole.
- Top Handle provides great portability for a temporary application.
- Built in high voltage circuit protection or voltage surges.
- Can be used with external 12V battery or solar panel (sold separately)
Distance powers: 62 mia
Input Voltage: 12000 V
Maximum stored energy: 6.5 J
Maximum output energy: 3.5 J
Weight: 7.7 lbs
Volume: 11" x 10" x 4.1"
- Brand: Red Sizzle
- Type: Energizers
- Product #: 62MBS
- Color: Black
- Ideal Uses: Ideal for Large Pastures
- Warranty: 3
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the warranty on the red sizzle 12v DC units?
Where is Red Sizzle made. What country
What type and size battery do I need to run this on.62MBS should only be used with 12V sealed lead acid battery.For a solar panel (if you choose to go solar) we suggest using a 17.5-18.5V solar panel. It is recommended to use a 40W solar panel.
Is this a pulsating type of charger? Or does it hold a constant charge on the line?
This is a low-impedance, pulsating charger.
We Also Recommend
Red Sizzle | 62M 6.5J Plug In Fence Energizer
DISCONTINUED | Gallagher | S16 Energizer