Speedrite | 2J Solar System
Powers up to 20 miles / 80 acres of fence
2 J maximum output energy (2.7 J stored energy)
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Speedrite Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel - 30 watt
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low Impedance. Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds.
- System includes: Speedrite 2000 Unigizer, 20 watt solar panel with voltage regulator, solid steel powder-coated frame and battery box. Requires 12 V deep cycle battery (not included).
TO COMPARE ALL ENERGIZER MODELS WE OFFER, CHECK OUT OUR DETAILED
COMPARISON CHART HERE.
- Brand: Speedrite
- Type: Energizers
- Product #: 820138
- Warranty: 3
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Red Sizzle | 1S .25J Solar Fence Energizer
Red Sizzle | 62M 6.5J Plug In Fence Energizer