Miraco | MiraFount 3465 -Two-Hole 20 Gallon
The MiraFount 3465 Two-Hole Watering Trough is excellent for keeping fresh water for your herd. It is great for beef and dairy livestock and has two openings for maximized usage in multiple pastures. It is very durable and insulated so your water won't freeze. It includes two openings so you can optimize usage among two different pastures. Compatible with a Miraco Heater Kit (sold separately).
- Patented Miraco roll-away ball closures
- Removable dome for quick and easy access to valve area
- Sloped bottoms for easier cleaning
- Extra insulation above the valve area aids in preventing freezing
- 2" to 3" urethane insulation to reduce chance of freezing
- Corrosion-resistant & Polyethylene construction slows wear and tear
- Stainless steel anchor bolts included
The MiraFount 3465 does not come with a heating unit. If you need a heater please see the Miraco 3365E.
100 Head of Beef
40 Head of Dairy
|Opening Size||Two 9.25" Opening (10" Ball)|
|Dimensions||36" X 24" X 18"|
|Ideal Uses||Beef & Dairy|
|Type||Roll Away Ball|
Manuals & Other Information
MIRACO MIRAFOUNT 3365 INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Brand: Miraco
- Type: Watering
- Product #: A3465
- Warranty: 5
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the best way to get water out of the balls/floats?
There should not be water in the float so you will need to purchase a new float.
How cold will it get before a freeze up
There is no one straight answer for freezing as it depends on how many animals are drinking from the unit, how often, where the unit is (ie. in a covered barn or out in the field), and how it was installed (ie. with an insulated heat tube on the water line.
How long does this item take to ship to Charlotte, Vermont? 05445
Waterers are on a 3-4 week lead time until the ship out