Gallagher | M1100 Energizer
This M1100 energizer powers up to 110 miles / 650 acres of clean fence. Reliable and powerful, this energizer is best suited for large pastures. Made to last with tough outer casing and built in lightning diverter with the latest internal circuitry. The added power reserve in this unit has bilt-in technology that increases voltage output when fence conditions change.
Clean Fence: 110 miles / 650 acres
Typical Fence: 36 miles / 280 acres
11 Stored Joules
8.5 Output Joules
- Features a quickscan output Voltage bar graph: shows output voltage of the energizer at a glance and a digital output reading.
- Adaptive output control technology automatically adjusts to suit you fence conditions
- Split bolt terminals for easy installation and good connection
- Easy to service, modular design
- Ideally suited for large pasture
- UL Approved
TO COMPARE ALL ENERGIZER MODELS WE OFFER, CHECK OUT OUR DETAILED
COMPARISON CHART HERE.
MANUALS & OTHER INFORMATIONGALLAGHER M1100 PLUG IN ENERGIZER INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Brand: Gallagher
- Type: Energizers
- Product #: G324504
- Color: black/orange
- Warranty: 3
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's recommended for wire coming out of terminals to connect to fence (hot) and also for ground wire. Use copper /steel?? Size of wire??
We recommend using steel wire because steel is used in our charges and using like metals helps to avoid electrolytic reactions. The most commnon leadout cable is 12.5 guage but you can use other guage wire if needed.
We Also Recommend
Red Sizzle | 1S .25J Solar Fence Energizer | BACKORDERED
Red Sizzle | 62M 6.5J Plug In Fence Energizer | BACKORDERED