Gallagher | M30 Energizer
Powers up to 20 acres or 5 miles of clean fence. With 0.3 stored joules the M30 is ideally suited for small pastures and gardens.
- Robust and reliable made to last with tough outer casing and built in lightning diverter
- Easy to use and install with simple fence terminals and hassle free mounting
- Check power at a glance with the power on indicator
- Ideal for small pastures
- 3 year warranty
- UL Approved
Clean Fence: 5 miles / 20 acres
Typical Fence: 2 miles / 10 acres
Stored Energy (Joules): .3
Output Energy (Joules): .15
MANUALS & OTHER INFORMATION
- Brand: Gallagher
- Type: Energizers
- Product #: G331434
- Color: black/orange
- Ideal Uses: Small Pastures
- Warranty: 3
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the electrical requirements for this energizer?
This energizer is for a 110v outlet. Gallagher's fence chargers operate in high voltage pulses, they actually require very little energy to power them. The small mains units (M30) operate on about one watt of power or less, so with 110v power you're looking at under 10 milliamps of current.
Can I keep this outside?
It is recommended to keep your charger in a barn or covered area. If that is not possible, you can also put it inside a weatherproof box (found at a hardware or farm supply store) or simply place a bucket over it as it is best to provide protection from the elements.
Is the M30 weather resistant or should it be housed in a structure?
Our chargers are best housed in a structure. However, if it needs to be outside we recommend placing it inside a weatherproof box or simply throw a bucket over it to keep rain and snow off the unit.