Gallagher | MB2800i Energizer
- Battery Powered
- Solar/Battery Powered
- Mains Powered
- Stores 28 Joules of energy.
- 15.5 Joules of Output Energy
- Suitable for property size of 1000 acres or 50 miles of multi wire fencing
- Green indicator light flashes when energizer is working satisfactorily
- Red indicator light flashes when energizer has detected a fence fault. Solid red when there is a sudden increase in fence load
- Features high performance adaptive output control technology automatically adjusts to suit your fence conditions while minimising power consumption. Includes alarms to highlight when fence or earth problems occur
- Alarms on output, fence and earth voltage alert when voltage is under pre-set levels. Default alarm levels are: output voltage 3kV, earth voltage 500V
- Advanced lightning protection
- Self diagnostic ability allowing you to determine the fault in your system quicker operation on the poorest performing rural power outlets
- Short circuit protection to ensure user safety and product reliability if the outputs are directly shorted together
- Three high voltage terminals for earth, earth reference and fence terminal connections
- Power supply requirements: 140 to 270 Volt AC, 20 watts
- Adaptive control will adjust energy levels to maintain 8.0kv output
- Comes with separate Energizer Controller
- 3 year warranty
Accurately measure fence voltage and current, with arrow showing direction of current flow (fault location). Retrieves and displays alarm status of the energizer and connected zones
Energizer can be connected to an Alarm System to notify you if there is a problem on a monitored section of fence should an electric gate be opened or wire cut. Alarm is sent to controller, remote or your phone (via SMS Energizer Controller). Alarm System can drive siren and strobe lights (all sold separately).
Stock Commonly Controlled
All Gallagher iSeries chargers come with a controller device (fully waterproof) which can be placed strategically in high-traffic areas (even outside) up to 164' from your energizer. The controller shows current performance readings on your fence line including voltage and amperage in numeric digital displays. (Included with every iSeries charge G30337)
All Gallagher iSeries chargers are compatible with the iSeries alarm component which allows for integration of various visual or auditory alarm systems (flashing lights, sirens, etc.). Perfect for use in protecting valuable farm equipment. (Sold individually G57900)
SMS Alert Functionality
Using the iSeries SMS controller you can bring out even more flexible functionality in your iSeries charger. Receive all performance info straight to you cell phone through SMS text, get text alerts when a fault is picked up on your fence line, and even turn your energizer on and off through texts. (Sold individually G51000)
Multiple Zone Control & Alerts
Both the M1800i and the M2800i are compatible with the fence monitors required for zone control. Zone control requires the use of fence monitors placed at locations along your fence line dividing it into "zones" which can be monitored separately. (ex. you would receive alerts that "zone 2" has a fault as opposed to simply "there is a fault in your fence line").
The M2800i is compatible with the iSeries remote which allows you remote access to all fence zones' performance levels as well as remote access to turning ON/OFF your entire fence line or just specific zones.
The iSeries remote also has all the functionality of your basic digital volt meter/fault finder. (sold separately G50700)
More On The iSeries
The iSeries Zone Control
MANUALS & OTHER INFORMATION
- Brand: Gallagher
- Type: Energizers
- Product #: G315514
- Color: black/orange
- Warranty: 3
Advantages of Electric Horse Fencing:
- Affordable: Electric fence is 50% less expensive to build and maintain than barbed wire.
- Easily constructed
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable: due to low physical contact
- Easily modified or expanded
- Keeps animals in and predators out
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.